We are looking forward to 2014, not just because we have turned 10 years old, but improvements to our existing products and the launching of new ones.
How we have improved our current product portfolio
- Daxtra Parser: We have continued to improve our accuracy and coverage, and continue to be benchmarked as the most accurate multi-lingual parser in the industry. We have also completed several months of speed optimisation, with up to 50% improvement on typical resume formats.
- Daxtra Capture: Our most recent release has comprehensive support for all geographical characters sets, from parsing through to database, as well as added localisation features, to fully support our clients in all territories.
- Daxtra Search: The latest version of Daxtra Search is now available in all of the major databases, and supported in both local and hosted configurations. Latest features include vacancy shortlisting, skillsearch, and database loading messaging and feedback, with many more to come in 2014.
- Daxtra Magnet: We are nearing the initial release of our next product, codename: Magnet. An end-user tool supporting “click to load” and "drag and drop" functionality that allows you to navigate and work within your desktop. Magnet sticks to the application you are working in, whilst you view and work with candidate profiles, with database duplicate checking, updating, tracking, and loading at your recruiters fingertips.
- Daxtra Analytics: We are working on helping you exploit your existing data, and assisting you with your business strategy, by offering the next Intelligent management information analytics tool. Daxtra will look to offer enhanced visibility of what is happening within the data we process onto your database, and the data you already store, by providing analytical reporting options. Analysis will cover the effectiveness of advertising sources, and people trends across types and level of skills, geographic locales, and movements between roles, organisations and industries.